Illinois State University
Jump over the site's masthead's navigation bar.
Jump over the site's left-side navigation bar.

Financial Information

A student under eighteen years of age is a non-resident if his/her parents are not legal residents of the state of Illinois. A student over eighteen years of age is a non-resident if he/she is not a legal resident of the state of Illinois at the time of registration. When applying for in-state residency, Petition for Change in Residency Status form, along with copies of required documentation,  may be returned to the Registrar Service Center, 107 Moulton Hall, or mailed to Campus Box 2202, Normal, IL  61790-2202. Questions regarding residency may be referred to the Office of the Registrar, (309) 438-2188.

Illinois State University

Office of the University Registrar
Normal, IL 61790-2202

Phone: (309) 438-2188

© 2019 Illinois State UniversityPrivacy StatementIdentity StandardsAppropriate Use Policy