Skip to main content

Independent Study

Independent study is an alternative way of learning. Your work is guided by a faculty member as you learn outside of a classroom to fulfill requirements.

If you've registered for an independent study, complete the independent study form.

Submit Your Form

Drop off your completed form to the Registrar's Office in 107 Moulton Hall or mail to:

Office of the University Registrar
Campus Box 2202
Normal, IL 61790

You should check to see if your department or school automatically forwards forms to our office.

Contact Us

For questions about Independent Study, contact the Records Office at (309) 438-2188.